Student Code of Conduct
Please view and download the Student Code of Conduct.
MacGregor SS Student Code of Conduct
MacGregor State School is committed to providing a safe, respectful and disciplined learning environment for all students, staff, parents and visitors.
The MacGregor State School Student Code of Conduct sets out the responsibilities and processes we use in our school to promote a productive, effective whole school approach to discipline. Its purpose is to facilitate high standards of behaviour from all in the school community, ensuring learning and teaching in our school is prioritised, where all students are able to experience success and staff enjoy a safe workplace.
MacGregor State School provides, through productive community partnerships, an inclusive, quality curriculum that contributes to students leading morally responsible and productive lives in their own and a global society by:
- Providing excellence in teaching and learning to achieve the best student outcomes in all aspects of the curriculum
- Demonstrating fair, equitable and inclusive practices for all
- Being sensitive to and respecting our cultural diversity
- Acknowledging and respecting each individual's needs, abilities and potential
- Encouraging and acknowledging excellence
- Providing unique educational opportunities to encourage students to strive to achieve to their potential
- Facilitating and encouraging students to increasingly take responsibility for their own learning
- Providing a welcoming, warm and safe environment
- Providing opportunities to enhance the professional growth and morale of our community